Columbia Medical Alarm, Inc. was established in 1990, and is owned and managed by Barbara Crawford. Our local office is staffed with dedicated, helpful, and friendly people. We also have an amazing service/install crew, who are very knowledgeable about our products. We are a growing Personal Emergency Response System provider specializing in delivering solutions for personal alarm systems (help buttons) and medication dispensers for seniors and individuals.
What makes us stand out.
- Locally-owned, personalized service and support — Oregonians helping Oregonians
- Providing peace of mind through a variety of product options
- Employees who are passionate about fulfilling the mission statement
- Authorized Oregon Medicaid, OPI (Oregon Project Independence) and PACE (Providence Elder Place Program) Provider
- Thinking beyond the numbers to be sure the customer gets the best product for them and their lifestyle
- Installers and technicians who are not only trained and qualified, but also take the time to make sure the customer understands the equipment and is comfortable using it
- Teamwork as family, not individual strangers
- Going beyond what’s required, we’re a resource for other local supportive services in the community
Providing affordable and reliable medical alert services to all those who wish to live a safe, independent life, regardless of their limitations.
From Our Customers
❝Dear members of Columbia Medical — A shout of praise for all of you! (The paramedics came to pick me up and family was notified) I praise the Lord for you all.❞
— Betty in Portland, Oregon
❝Thank you so much for the service, you may save my life someday.❞
— Dorothy in Montana
❝It’s been a comfort knowing my Columbia Medical alarm system is there for me, and it gives my friends and family security knowing I’ll get help when I need it. I believe it is the least expensive insurance you can have.❞
— Mabel in Beaverton, Oregon